Hot Air Fryer Oilless Healthy Cooker
- Healthier way of frying food
- Uses hot air circulation
- Can cook veggies to meats
- Easy to clean
- Saves use of cooking oil
- Fryer Capacity: 3.8 liters
- Size: 190 x 305 x 180 mm
- Package List:
- 1 x Hot Air Fryer
- 1 x Manual
Dog Sofa Bed Pet Lounger Cushion
Waterproof Bed Cover Mattress Protector
Metal Leaf Napkin Rings (12pcs)
Food Preservation Tray Storage Container
Canvas Dog Carrier Shoulder Bag
Makeup Bag Beauty Case
Electric Grinder Multi-Carver Pen
1 x Electric Grinder Multi-Carver Pen with Universal Chuck
6 x Grinding Needle (3.0mm)
3 x Polishing Head
1 x Storage Case
Christmas Placemats Dining Table Accessories
Wooden Felt Lined Wine Drip Ring
Emergency Light Rechargeable LED Lamp
Christmas Disco Ball Ornaments (6 Pcs)
Portable 15W Solar Light Bulb
Magic Wand Toy Lord Voldemort Wand Toy
Hot Air Fryer
You will never know how many healthy dishes you can do once you get your hands on this Hot Air Fryer. Can’t let go of your favorite fries and hash browns? No more guilt even if you eat them every day by cooking them in the air fryer! This use no oil but only the hot air circulating on the device.
Healthier Option of Cooking
All you need is at least a tablespoon of oil so you can be able to enjoy a healthier version of your favorite fried food. You can still enjoy your fries in a very crisp finish without the need of submerging them in pure oil! Even your favorite fried chicken can be cooked in here too. The taste will, of course, be different than the ones dipped in oil but the crispy outside and tender inside is just so the same! You will never regret purchasing one as any food you will cook there will be a healthier version of it.
User-Friendly Kitchen Gadget
This kitchen gadget comes with a manual for use but here are some tips which can help to perfectly cook using the air fryer:
- Shake the cooker every once in a while so every portion of food can have even distribution of heat.
- Make sure you do not put or fill the container with what you are cooking. Overcrowding the container with food will affect the cooking and the crispiness.
- Oilless cooking does not mean you will not use oil totally. But a little spray on the pan can help a bit so the food will not stick to eat. Makes cleaning easier also.
- You have to make sure to pat dry first the food you are cooking to make sure it is dry. Do this to achieve the perfect cooking.
- Look and search for different recipes online. There are a lot of easy to follow recipes which you can also try!