Electric Rice Cooker Kitchen Appliance
- Uses IH Electromagnetic heating to cook rice and side dishes
- With LCD for easy monitoring and digital timer control
- With LED indicator panel and PFA titanium powder coating
- Material: Alloy and plastic/Capacity: 3.0L/Weight: 4.5kg/ Application: 5-6 people
- Power (W): 1130W/Size: 30 x 25.1 x 20cm/Wireless Network: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz/Voltage:220V – 50Hz
- Package contents: 1 x Electric Rice Cooker Kitchen Appliance; 2 x paddles; 1 x steaming basket; 1 x measuring cup; 1 x plug/adapter of your choice (US/EU/UK/AU)
Electric Rice Cooker
An electric rice cooker is convenient for those people who are so busy with their lives. As they say, rice is life. Especially in the morning when we need to eat breakfast. We need to have the energy to go to school and to go to work. Sometimes, when we get up in the morning, we are lazy to cook breakfast. We don’t have the time to prepare meals. We shouldn’t neglect eating breakfast as we all know that it is the most important thing to do in the morning. It’s not right to go to school or go to work on an empty stomach. Our stomach deserves a good meal during breakfast. We should take the time to prepare our meals and take the time to cook rice for ourselves. With rice and viand, you are ready to conquer the world!
The Power Of Eating
People need to balance their lives and their time to avoid getting sick. Ulcers can develop when hunger overwhelms the gut. Whatever goes inside our mouth fuel our body with energy. You need to fuel your body with good food so that it can function well. Our body needs rice. If you pair it with a delicious viand or side dish, you would probably eat a lot! Balance is the key to healthy living.
Smart Cooking Buddy
When you are a busy type of person, don’t forget to get yourself a proper meal. With this, you need a good buddy to help you with that. An electric rice cooker comes in handy for those busy people. As smart as it is, you don’t need to wait for it to boil and take off the pot cover. Plus, you don’t have to worry that it will overcook. You will have so much free time to prepare lots of viands to pair it with that!